Then we have some good news for you:
We’re proud to present two ST Instructors in 2019 with the brand new B License:
- Rebecca Gilbert from the UK
- Zaneta Georgiades from South Africa
In 2018, both instructors have achieved Grade 4 in all training pillars in Straightness Training!
And they have a passion for helping you travel that same path in groundwork, longeing, work in hand, riding and liberty:
- In 2019, Rebecca teaches hands-on in the UK, the USA, the Netherlands, and Germany.
- And Zaneta gives clinics all over South Africa.
Both Rebecca and Zaneta are also online coaches in the ST Evaluation Program to help Mastery Students reaching Grade 1, 2 and 3.
We are also very proud to present you our brand new group of certified ST Instructors who are licensed to teach in 2019: Read More..
We hope you get rich in 2019:
- Rich in knowledge
- Rich in experience
- Rich in adventure
- Rich in laughter
- Rich in health
- Rich in love! 💞
In December 2018, the following ST Mastery Students from Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Indonesia, Latvia, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK and, the USA have passed a Touchstone in the ST Evaluation Program! :
High five to ST Trainee Instructor Christy Morley on passing the ST Theory Exam in the ST Instructor Program 2018-2019.
Christy had to select the right answers to 80 multiple choice questions about Straightness Training, and answer 5 open questions…
And he did a really great job!!
Well done, you can be proud of yourself Christy!
And good luck with the final assignments!
Every year, it is important that the ST Community can verify that ST Instructors are still up to date when it comes to ST knowledge because the ST knowledge base is always expanding.
So the ST Instructors have been asked questions about:
- 35 new articles have been written on this website in 2018.
- 29 new videos have been added to the Mastery Program this year.
- 6 Mastermind Sessions – 3 hours each – with lectures and Q&A have been held in 2018.
- 2 interesting books from other fields have been added to the yearly book list for ST Instructors to widen, broaden, and deepen the instructors’s awareness.
So to check if all ST Instructors are up to date, they have been answering over 30 questions about those topics, and they all did successfully!!
The following Straightness Training Instructors have passed the annual theory exam for ST Instructors: