ST Trainee Instructor Dora Hebrock has completed all required exams in the ST Instructor Program 2017!
Congratulations Dora, very well done! 👍🏻😃
Dora will receive the personal diploma “ST Instructor Grade 2” as a certification of graduation!
And Dora will get licensed to teach in 2018!
The United States 🇺🇸 and Austria 🇦🇹 will be very happy to have such a dedicated and passionate ST Instructor in their country to support riders and horses on their personal path to mastery!
Good luck Dora 🍀, and for now go celebrate! 🎊🎉🎈
The day after Christmas, we went back to 2008…
And yesterday, we dived into the future, all the way to 2028…
So now let’s focus on 2018!
And again, we could do so, by asking ourselves some year-end questions:
- What ‘good habits’ did I practice in 2017?
- What ‘bad habit’ was still present in my life?
- If I don’t change this ‘bad habit’ in 2018, what’s my short-term ‘pleasure’?
- If I don’t change it, what will it cost me in the long run?
- If I never change, what’s the ultimate price I will have to pay in 10 years?
- What actions can I take in the New Year to turn things around?
- What are my sub-goals for 2018, so I can get closer to my Decade Dream?
Hmmm…. something to think about…. 🤔
Yesterday, we went back to 2008.
Let’s focus on 2028…
10 years from now you will arrive…
And the question is:
- 🌴 Where?
- 🏡 How will you live with your family and horses?
- 💎 What gifts and talents have you shared with the world?
- 🏇 What rider will you have become?
- 💛 What will you contribute?
- 😇 What will you be, do, or have what you always wished for?
Hmmm….. something to think about… 🤔
Around the turn of the year, it’s always good to look back 👀 …
And this is an interesting quote:
“Most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!” – Tony Robbins
So do you remember 2008?
That‘s 10 years ago…
And yes I know, it sounds like 3 years ago, but that’s another story… 😉
So let’s go back to 2008:
● Where did you live?
● What did you do?
● Did you have horses?
● What was your knowledge about horses?
● How capable were you as a rider?
● What were your hopes and dreams?
Hmmm… something to think about 🤔… Read More..
The following ST Mastery students have passed a Touchstone in December 2017 in the ST Evaluation Program: