A lot of us are still going through a tough time because of the pandemic.
To some of us it even might feel that everything is taken away:
- The opportunity to train our horse because the yard is in lockdown
- Our privilege to go wherever we want to go because we need to stay home
- Our license to do as one wants because we need to keep distance
- The ability to go out and have dinner at our favorite restaurant because it’s closed
- Our favorite festivals, birthdays, and parties, because they are all cancelled
- Our ability to hug our family and friends because we need to keep things safe
- And maybe our job
- Our future
- Our dignity
One of the most dangerous parts of covid-19 is fear.
The coronavirus outbreak is causing fear.
And just like the coronavirus, fear is communicable, contagious, and can spread swiftly.
And the spreading of fear feeds the virus, because stress is the biggest problem in our immune system.
Check out my brand new episode on:
- How to reduce stress
- How keep your immune system strong
- How to deal with fear-based news
- How to handle fear from other people
- How to stand guard at the door of your mind
If you’re feeling stressed these days, today’s self-mastery session is an important one.
Get inspiring, transformational, and practical tips you can apply to your life today to experience more bliss!
This episodes gives you also a series of ideas on how to boost your immune system:
If we’re feeling worried about our current situation right now, we may think it’s because of the corona crisis.
But the reality is that our thoughts are what make us feel worried.
Yes, there are new circumstances happening right now that are out of our control, but we still can influence our thinking and we ask ourselves the right questions.
Watch this Self-Mastery Session that helps you get your power back by adding value:
If you find it hard to keep the end goal in mind, and to stay focused and productive, then watch the recordings of this Self-Mastery session.