7 May 2008
Picking the hooves is going very well. First I did the right front hoof, and when I walked towards the left front leg, he gave it himself, he is thinking with me!
Longeing in walk is going better and better:
Therefore, we made a start today with longeing in trot:
His schedule today:
- 9.30 am : walking free in the inside arena
- 10.30 am: work in hand, 5 minutes, in the inside arena, all the exercises + longeing in trot for the first time, to the left and to the right
- noon: walking free in the inside arena again
- 2 pm: brushing, picking hooves
- 2.15 pm: work in hand, 10 minutes, in the inside arena, all exercises + trot
- 4 pm: walking free in the inside arena again
Thursday, May 8th, 2008
A day off, that means no training, so he can digest everything he learned.