We will never have to tell our horse that we are sad, happy, confident, angry, or relax. He already knows – long before we do!
In this episode of Weekly ST, you’ll discover the 5 simple but very insightful steps to master your emotions.
Once you include them all, you will be much more productive in the training sessions with your horse:
Topics we’re going to discuss in this episode are:
- The 3 brains of a human being: the reptilian brain, the mammal brain, and the celebral cortex
- The difference between the crocodile brain and the Sherlock Holmes brain
- How our thoughts influence our emotions
- There are no good and bad emotions
- There are only useful and unuseful emotions
- The difference between reacting and responding
- The 5 holes we fall into
- The power of meaning
Let’s Connect On The My FB Page
This is the recording of the Weekly Broadcast we do on my Facebook Page.
We broadcast on that particular main page, and then we distribute it to other pages, groups and Youtube.
To join me on the MAIN page where I engage with the audience and reply to the comments, here’s what to do:
- Simply hop over to my Facebook page
- Make sure to come ‘Like’ my page
- Set your Follow settings to ‘Favourites’
This way, you won’t miss out on any of the Weekly ST live sessions.
Enjoy The GiveAway
Each week, you’ll have a chance to win one month membership as an auditor in the Scholars Program.
Here’s how it works:
- Join live or watch the replay watch the replay on my Facebook page
- Share the replay on your own FB timeline
- Type ‘shared’ below the replay on my Facebook page
Let’s rally together and stay connected through a live session each week!