This week, I’m going to be sharing with you training tips how to get the perfect pirouettes with your horse. In this episode of Weekly ST, you will discover:
- Where to start if you’d like to develop this exercise.
- Which prep exercise most horse trainers fail to practice.
- The #1 thing you should never do in a training session.
- When, where, why, and how to use your aids in the pirouette.
Tune into Weekly ST as I’m going to answer all those questions, and I’m going to share tips with you that have the potential to turn you into an effective and efficient horse trainer:
Let’s Connect On The My FB Page
This is the recording of the Weekly Broadcast we do on my Facebook Page.
We broadcast on that particular main page, and then we distribute it to other pages, groups and Youtube.
To join me on the MAIN page where I engage with the audience and reply to the comments, here’s what to do:
- Simply hop over to my Facebook page
- Make sure to come ‘Like’ my page
- Set your Follow settings to ‘Favourites’
This way, you won’t miss out on any of the Weekly ST live sessions.
Enjoy The GiveAway
Each week, you’ll have a chance to win one month membership as an auditor in the Scholars Program.
Here’s how it works:
- Join live or watch the replay watch the replay on my Facebook page
- Share the replay on your own FB timeline
- Type ‘shared’ below the replay on my Facebook page
Let’s rally together and stay connected through a live session each week!