At the end of December ST Trainee Instructors (on alphabetical order) have completed all required exams in the ST Instructor Program 2015 or in the Dutch Paarden Begrijpen Professional Program Phase 2!
They have put a huge amount of effort into this and will receive a personal diploma as a certification of graduation:
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ST Instructor Grade 3:
- Elaine Coxon, UK
- Zaneta Georgiades, South Africa
- Carolin Moldenhauer, Germany
- Roz Richmond, UK
- Miriam Sherman, Germany
- Anouk Wienia, Netherlands
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ST Instructor Grade 2:
- Meg Brauch, USA
- Lucie Klaassen, Netherlands
- Natalie van der Meide, Netherlands
- Wendy Poore, UK
- Marianne Van De Sande Lee, Brazil
- Kim Steutel, Netherlands
- Rosan Veer, Netherlands
- Karin Wåhlin, Sweden
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ST Instructor Grade 1:
- Victor Gueiros Freire, Brazil
- Sandy Nye, Australia
(¸.•´ (¸.•` Instructeur Rechtrichten graad 2:
- Annita Van de Kraats, Netherlands
(¸.•´ (¸.•` Instructeur Rechtrichten Graad 1:
- Karin van Megen, Netherlands
Congratulations to all of you!!
Well done! 🙂
At the moment we are communicating with graduated ST Instructors for a license to teach ST worldwide in 2016.
Will be great that so many more students worldwide can be guided further on with their ST journey!