In January 2021, five Scholars and STudents in the ST Academy from Denmark, France, South Africa, the UK, and the US passed a Touchstone in the ST Evaluation Program!
(Names in alphabetical order, horse, stars)
Liberty Grade 1
► Evaluated by ST Instructor Rosan Veer:
- 🇩🇰 Laila Lorentzen, Orpheus, ☆
Riding Grade 1
► Evaluated by ST Instructor Zaneta Georgiades:
- 🇿🇦 Jenni von Willich, Crusader, ☆
Groundwork Grade 1
► Evaluated by ST Instructor Dora Hebrock:
- 🇺🇸 Callie Klein, Rascl, ☆
► Evaluated by ST Instructor Carolin Moldenhauer:
- 🇬🇧 Nicola Bayston, Winnie, ☆
► Evaluated by ST Instructor Wendy Poore:
- 🇫🇷 Aurélie Lecerf, Ocelot, ☆
☆ = 1-star performance of the Touchstone
☆☆ = 2-star performance of the Touchstone
☆☆☆ = 3-star performance of the Touchstone
☆☆☆☆ = 4-star performance of the Touchstone
The evaluation forms with valuable tips and feedback have been sent to these Scholars and STudents by email and can be viewed in the members’ area of the ST Evaluation Portal.
It is inspiring to see all the successful transformations we had this month, well done!
- For all of you who are getting to the next level in your personal path to mastery – keep going with your equine partners, you’re on your way!
- And to those who are still fine-tuning their work, we are just as proud of you guys – it’s another step forward on your fascinating ST journey!
Go celebrate the fact that you are putting in the effort to learn and grow, and make a positive difference for your horse!
ST Academy Scholar Programs
It is so rewarding to see the growth in these STudents and Scholars and their horses, and we can’t wait to work with the brand new Scholars who have jumped on board this month!