Thanks everybody for helping to make 2015 such a great year!!! Read More..
When people start Straightness Training or start with one of my online programs, frequently asked questions are:
- Do I need to quit riding when I start ST?
- Should I treat my horse as if I am starting my horse all over from scratch?
- Is groundwork all that you do with your horse in the first months?
- Or do people still ride during this time?
- Or would riding during slow down or even inhibit the process of building the correct muscles in groundwork?
When riders start to get enthusiastic about Straightness Training, the most common questions are:
- Where do I start?
- How often do I need to train?
- How many days a week?
- How many minutes a day?
Here are 7 tips to get a grip on how train your horse with ST!
When people start doing Straightness Training some of the most frequently asked questions are:
- Can I mix Straightness Training with (other types of) riding?
- What if I do jumping/ eventing/ hacking out/ classical equitation/ western / natural horsemanship/…. is Straightness Training something I do alongside this?
- What if I ride bitless?
- While I build up the exercises from the ground, what do you suggest about riding my horse in the meantime?
- Or do I need to give up what I LOVE?
☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ CONGRATULATIONS ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
Congratulations to the following ST Trainee Instructors on passing the ST Theory Exam in the ST Instructor Program:
- Meg Brauch (US)
- Zaneta Georgiades (SA)
- Wendy Poore (UK)
- Elaine Coxon (UK)
- Roz Richmond (UK)
- Miriam Sherman (DE)
- Carolin Moldenhauer (DE)
- Sandy Nye (AU)
- Karin Wahlin (SE)
- Victor Gueiros Freire (BR)
- Juliana Dorneles (BR)