Quality questions create a quality life – even during tough times.
People who are successful – even in hard and difficult times – ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.
So we need to ask ourselves quality questions during the Corona pandemic.
Questions that empower and equip us to create better thoughts, empowering emotions, effective responses, and constructive solutions.
“It’s Always Us”
It’s not the situation, that shapes our lives and determine how we feel.
Rather, it’s the way we think about the situation, how we perceive it, how we evaluate it, how we interpretet it.
So it’s always us!
There is the situation itself with its neutral facts– the corona virus, the government’s decision, other people’s behavior, our mother’s opinion – and the story we tell ourselves about what it means.
It’s the meaning we give to something that makes us suffer.
To turn this around, it’s not enough to practice “positive thinking”.
Instead, we need to change the habitual questions we ask ourselves.
When we start to ask ourselves quality questions, we have the power to change how we think, feel, and act, and that will help us get better results.
Here’s a list of 60+ questions we could ask ourselves:
Questions To Improve Our Thinking
- Is this true?
- What else could this mean?
- What if the opposite is true?
- Who would you be without the thought?
- What is nonsense about this story?
- What’s necesarry to believe in order to achieve?
- What are you choosing to not see right now?
- Are you busy in the circle of concern or the circle of influence?
- Who’s business are you in?
- Are you arguing with reality?
- Which of your “rules” is violated right now?
- Is there a gap between “what is” and “how it should be?”
- Can you let go of that rule of “how things/life/people SHOULD (not) be?”
Questions To Help Us Feel Glad
- What’s the good in this?
- What’s the good about this annoying situation/person/habit?
- What’s great about the problem?
- What can you learn from this?
- What have you learned today?
- How can you enjoy the process while you do what is necessary to make it the way you want it?
- How can you take advantage of this?
- What or who can you appreciate right now?
- Do you run like a “toddler’ or do you go to your highest self?
- Is the crocodile running the show?
- What did you contribute today?
- How can you create more moments that make you feel happy and fulfilled?
Questions To Trigger Purposeful Action
- What CAN you do?
- What CAN you influence?
- How can you use this?
- How can you change your approach?
- How can you turn things around?
- What can you do differently during this period?
- What steps could you take now that would benefit you / you family/ your business once all this blows over?
- How can you add more value?
- What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
- How ill you feel if you give up? How will you regret it in the future?
- Is what you’re doing right now, moving you closer to your goals?
- What’s the one thing you can do today to move you closer to your goals?
- What’s the smallest step you can take to be more effective or efficient?
- If you have it within your power to work twice as hard, why aren’t you doing it now?
- How do you enjoy spending your time?
- What are the three most important areas you want to spend time on over the next 3 months?
- What are the most useful things to do this week?
- What’s worth doing today?
- What should be a better use of your time in the next hour?
Questions To Get Results
- What do you really care about?
- What matters most to you?
- Will this cleanse you or clog you?
- When you crave something, is it really worth it?
- Will this really nourish you?
- What will really nourish you?
- What is not perfect yet?
- What can you improve?
- How can you improve?
- What are you willing to no longer do to make it the way you want it?
- What are you willing to do to make it the way you want it?
- What is the pleasure on the short term.
- What’s the ultimate price you pay in the long run?
- What will this cost you in 6 weeks, 6 months, 6 years?
- What’s the short-term pain and the long-term gain?
- How will this benefit you in 6 weeks, 6 months, 6 years?
- What’s the most important thing that you must be working on this month to get the results you want?
Links to Relevant and Recommended Articles
Join My Free Training
Jump on over to my free training were you get a three-step process for implementing Straightness Training in your training sessions right now.
Watch two videos and download your free eBook which will help you put the information into action right away: