When riders start to get enthusiastic about Straightness Training, the most common questions are:
- Where do I start with Straightness Training?
- How often do I need to train?
- How many days a week?
- How many minutes a day?
Tune in to Weekly ST as I'm going to answer all those questions, and I'm going to share 7 tips with you that have the potential to turn you into a productive horse trainer:
Let’s Connect On The My FB Page
This is the recording of the Weekly Broadcast we do on my Facebook Page.
We broadcast on that particular main page, and then we distribute it to other pages, groups and Youtube.
To join me on the MAIN page where I engage with the audience and reply to the comments, here’s what to do:
- Simply hop over to my Facebook page
- Make sure to come ‘Like’ my page
- Set your Follow settings to ‘Favourites’
This way, you won’t miss out on any of the Weekly ST live sessions.
Enjoy The GiveAway
Each week, you’ll have a chance to win one month membership as an auditor in the Scholars Program.
Here’s how it works:
- Join live or watch the replay watch the replay on my Facebook page
- Share the replay on your own FB timeline
- Type ‘shared’ below the replay on my Facebook page
Let’s rally together and stay connected through a live session each week!
May Enrollment Closing Soon!
May enrollment for Scholars is closing tomorrow at midnight. It’s our monthly coaching program where we coach you live to help you take yourself, your horsemanship, and your life – from where ever it is – to the next level. Check out the amazing things you will get when you join us »