We tend to think that faces of people and snouts of horses are symmetrical, but let’s have a look at the pictures below.
Do you see it?
They are not symmetrical!
In fact, they are sometimes very asymmetrical.
The right and left sides of horse’s snouts and nostrils can differ in size and shape.
It’s the same with our faces. It’s interesting how much the right and left sides of people’s faces can differ.
A perfectly symmetrical face doesn’t exist.
In fact: The perfect symmetrical horse or human hasn’t been born yet 😉
Because not only are snouts and faces asymmetrical, but the whole body and limbs are also not symmetrical:
- Just like every human, every horse is for example left- or right handed, both in the front legs and the hind legs;
- Also, the horse is bent to the left or right in its body;
- And it carries more weight on the front legs than on the hind legs;
- This causes an uneven distribution of the weight over the four legs.
When we do not recognize and correct this natural asymmetry and this imbalance of the horse, this can lead to several physical and behavioral problems, such as we can see in this video:
Every horse is unique and needs tailor-made Straightness Training to prevent and avoid these problems.
Why Straightness Training?
Well, because the goal of Straightness Training is to develop the horse symmetrically in body and limbs so that he is able to carry the weight properly and to keep the horse fit, healthy and happy until an old age.
Do you want to explore this more?
Then let’s get on with it:
STart developing your horse symmetrically: Sign up for free!
If you want to learn more about how to start Straightness Training, then join our free 4 part Mini Mastery Course!
This is what you’ll discover:
- How to eliminate the natural asymmetries of your unique horse that are causing the biggest troubles!
- How the dimensions of natural asymmetry can crush your riding goals, and how to turn things around in a simple way!
- How to get rid of unnecessary stress, frustration, and disappointment, and fast-track your progression!
- Six simple keys to making horse training and riding easy, no matter what discipline you’re in, and no matter what breed or age!
This mini-course really is worth watching – it contains a lot of useful insights and tips, which you can use right away.
It also shows the step-by-step approach on how to teach your horse a new exercise, so you can bring what you’ve learned directly into practice!
All 4 video clips are accompanied by easy to understand theory and explanations, which makes it easy to follow and the processes even more clear.
Plus, the downloadable manuals are very informative, useful and helpful!
So don’t miss out on it and join the course, it’s 100% free: