I'm in Rio de Janeiro at the moment and at the Copacabana boulevard you'll find many 'fitness' frames
to encourage people here to stretch and exercise. So in this video I'll show you on one of the frames how to do the 'hang like a monkey
' exercise. And I encourage you to embrace this exercise too in the upcoming 21 days.
Now I remember that I felt very uncomfortable in the beginning, but just allow the center of gravity to pull on you and I promise you, this will become your favorite stretch
- It will give you an immense relief
- It decompresses and stretches your spine
- Any tightness will be released!
So here's how to do it:
- Grab a bar and let your body hang.
- Hang for as long as you can (which might not going to be very long in the beginning, but no worries).
- Hang at least once a day for 21 days in a row.
It's one of the simplest, but most effective stretches
you can do and your body will thank you immensely after a while! Of course if you have any kind of injury or limitation consult a doctor first, otherwise let me know in the comments below if you are up for this challenge
and how it makes you feel!
Join My Free Training
Jump on over to my free training were you get a three-step process
for implementing Straightness Training in your training sessions right now. Watch two videos
and download your free eBook about the ST Exercises
which will help you put the information into action right away: