The hungriest worker in the Mastery Class is always going to beat the most talented guy who doesn’t put effort into the programs.
Although it’s useful, talent isn’t everything. Of course, it will give you a head start, but you still have to work hard.
So far, the experience is, that in the end, hunger, heart, and hard work always ‘wins’.
Maybe not immediately, but in the end, hunger always wins.
In the end, hard work always wins.
I’ve seen it over and over again.
Talent doesn’t guarantee you anything in the Mastery Program.
Talent won’t get you anywhere if you don’t work for it.
Talent won’t get you anywhere if you have no heart.
Talent is nothing if you have no guts to submit videos in the ST Evaluation Program.
The one who is hungrier to reach the top of the ST Pyramid will always get there before the talented guy.
In the end, the one who is more dedicated to reaching the top will get there.
Talent can be a blessing, but it can also be a curse
It can make you think that you don’t need to study all those modules and lessons in the Mastery Program.
It can make you think that you already know it all.
It can make you think that you don’t need to submit videos in the ST Evaluation Program.
Or when you do and get a resubmit, it can make you think the evaluator is wrong…
Because you get so many likes on your Facebook or Instagram account, so what you do can’t be wrong.
And then you quit.
But the other guy is hungry and thinks:
- While you quit, I will work.
- While you quit, I will plan.
- While you quit, I will visualize.
- While you quit, I will believe.
- I will not stop, I will not rest, I will find a way to get to the top of the ST Pyramid.
The ones who are hungry, the ones who put their heart into it, and work hard, will make it!
They will be the change they want to see in the world.
They will have a significant impact on the world!
They will change the world!
And the horses will benefit immensely from their impact.
So it’s such a shame if you quit.
If you dare to empty your cup and to widen, broaden, and deepen your work and get to the top, your 2 and 4 legged students and followers will benefit even more from what you will share with the world.
So don’t be one of those talented people who give up in the ST Mastery Program and doesn’t even start in the ST Evaluation Program, or come up with all sorts of excuses:
- I don’t need it.
- I’ve been there, done that.
- I cannot benefit from an online lesson.
- The evaluator doesn’t understand my situation.
- The evaluator isn’t capable enough, because I’m better.
Don’t let the hungry hearts beat your talent.
Hunger, heart, and hard work beats talent when talent thinks he is too good to work hard, too good to submit videos, too good to put their work in front of an evaluator.
Good Is The Enemy Of Great
It’s just so easy to accept that level of quality as sufficient and settle for ‘good’.
So no matter how educated, talented, or good you believe you are, don’t be too proud to get better.
Give up the good ✔ Go for the great ✔
Discover The Power Of Mindset
Since childhood, Yasmain and Yolain have been fascinated by horses. For 21 years, they had been twin sisters and best friends. They were identical in nearly every way. They had the same grades in school and wore the same clothes. They were both good riders and had great fun with horses.
At the age of 21, they were still similar in appearance and outlook, but then something changed…
- Physically seen, Yasmain’s weight is still the same as it was when she was 21. Yolain has gained 20 pounds in the past 10 years.
- Mentally seen, Yasmain sleeps well every night, while Yolain’s worrying keeps her awake.
- Energetically seen, Yasmain feels full of life, but Yolain is often very tired.
- Spiritually seen, Yasmain feels like she’s living a purposeful and fulfilled life, but Yolain is unhappy.
And they don’t see each other anymore ….
How could this happen?