Problems, issues, setbacks, plateaus... we all have them... so the problem is not the problem:It's our attitude about the problem.
You see, when you look at a professional horse trainer, an instructor, an expert, a master, all we see is success and prosperity! But that doesn't mean these guys don't face any challenges.
That's because they are like an iceberg: When we see an iceberg, all we see is the tip of the iceberg, which is 10%.
But a lot is going on beneath the surface: 90% ‼
So what people see when they look at a master is his outstanding knowledge and amazing skills: 10%. But what they DO NOT see is all the hard work they have put into it to get there, plus the:
➕ heartfelt dedication,
➕ enormous amount of time
➕ repetition to create good habits
➕ drive to keep going no matter what
➕ and stamina to never quit!
That's 90% of the game ‼
So when you see a master doing a piaffe or levade with his horse, you don't see the many hours of training, years of schooling and many setbacks. It's the same in other disciplines:
- Thomas Edison 'failed' 10,000 times before he invented the light bulb.
- Football player David Beckham practiced 50,000 free kicks as a kid in the local park to be able to make the 61 goals that were visible to the whole world.
- Tennis champion Andre Agassi hit 1,000,000 balls a year so he could win 4x at Wimbledon, 8x Grand Slam and 1x at the Olympic Games.
So it's not an 'inborn' amazing talent they all have: Their excellence is grown via effort and practice. So to become a true master, we have to put in the effort, we have to be willing to freeze the ice below the surface. so that we can shine above the surface. In the article about the ST Pyramid, you can read more about how to freeze your ice:
Links to Related and Relevant Articles
- The 3 Secrets of Response-Ability >>
- The Freedom of Unlimited Responsibility >>
- How to Deal with the ST Pyramid >>
- What Goes Around, Comes Around >>
Join My Free Training
Jump on over to my free training were you get a three-step process for implementing Straightness Training in your training sessions right now. Watch two videos and download your free eBook which will help you put the information into action right away: