Problems, issues, setbacks, plateaus… we all have them… so the problem is not the problem:
It’s our attitude about the problem.
You see, when you look at a professional horse trainer, an instructor, an expert, a master, all we see is success and prosperity!
But that doesn’t mean these guys don’t face any challenges.
That’s because they are like an iceberg:
When we see an iceberg, all we see is the tip of the iceberg, which is 10%.
But a lot is going on beneath the surface: 90% ‼
So what people see when they look at a master is his outstanding knowledge and amazing skills: 10%.
But what they DO NOT see is all the hard work they have put into it to get there, plus the:
➕ heartfelt dedication,
➕ enormous amount of time
➕ repetition to create good habits
➕ drive to keep going no matter what
➕ and stamina to never quit!
That’s 90% of the game ‼
So when you see a master doing a piaffe or levade with his horse, you don’t see the many hours of training, years of schooling and many setbacks.
It’s the same in other disciplines:
- Thomas Edison ‘failed’ 10,000 times before he invented the light bulb.
- Football player David Beckham practiced 50,000 free kicks as a kid in the local park to be able to make the 61 goals that were visible to the whole world.
- Tennis champion Andre Agassi hit 1,000,000 balls a year so he could win 4x at Wimbledon, 8x Grand Slam and 1x at the Olympic Games.
So it’s not an ‘inborn’ amazing talent they all have:
Their excellence is grown via effort and practice.
So to become a true master, we have to put in the effort, we have to be willing to freeze the ice below the surface. so that we can shine above the surface.
In the article about the ST Pyramid, you can read more about how to freeze your ice:
Links to Related and Relevant Articles
Start Freezing Your Ice Today!
If you’re ready to freeze your ice, then join my free 4 part Mini Mastery Course!
This is what you’ll discover:
- How to get your horse healthy and fit in body, mind, heart, and soul.
- Where to start, what to do next, and how to progress through a series of simple steps.
- How to teach your horse a new exercise in a horse-friendly way.
- Which training exercises most horse trainers fail to practice, and what you should do instead.
- How to avoid the training pitfalls that I’ve fallen into, and almost every rider falls into, and which make training your horse ten times harder!
- Six simple keys to make a positive change for your horse, no matter what discipline you’re in, and no matter what breed or age!
All four video parts are accompanied by easy to understand theory and explanations, which makes it simple to follow and the processes even more clear!
Plus, the downloadable manuals are very informative, useful and helpful.
So don’t miss out on it, and join the course, it’s 100% free: