They’ve set major targets at the start of this year…
On January 1st, they had a true readiness to change…
The truth is, many people give up on their dreams by the end of January.
They start to settle.
They accept mediocrity.
Or they think they don’t deserve better.
That’s because a lot of riders face one or two Big Problems at the end of January:
Problem #1: Your Horse
- Difficult to turn.
- Difficult to canter.
- Difficult to handle.
- Bossy, pushy, grumpy.
- Or spooky, jumpy, nervy.
Therefore, you think you have to let go of your aspirations, hopes, and desires.
But maybe it’s not your horse, but it’s you…
Problem #2: YOU
- Too busy?
- Too many other things going on?
- You’re not sure you’re doing it right?
- You miss a day or two and get discouraged?
But sticking with it can be much harder!
Solution #1: Clarity
I know, when training our horse, things can get confusing.
- Riding your horse doesn’t feel right, but you don’t know how to fix it.
- Or you’ve been practicing a certain routine or a concept or a technique, but you’re not sure about what to do next.
I believe we all feel more confident when we know exactly where to start, what to do next, and when we have the tools and concepts to get there.
From this simple belief, I help students around the world to eliminate confusion.
Instead, I help them build foundational strength that they use in training their horse more effectively.
We change moments of stuck-ness into opportunities to gain a clear focus and to be more effective.
Solution #2: Effectivity
Then you feel confident, and training your horse feels exciting.
You see, a lot of issues and problems with horses come from two things:
And here’s the thing:
- On the one hand, if your horse understands what you want but feels not motivated to do it, then you won’t get the job done.
- On the other hand, if your horse is motivated to work for you but doesn’t understand what you mean, you can also not make it happen.
So we need both!
And to get both we need clarity.
Get Clarity & Effectivity With My Free Training
Jump on over to my free training were you get a three-step process for implementing Straightness Training in your training sessions right now.
Watch two videos and download your free eBook about the ST Exercises which will help you put the information into action right away: