When you have problems or experience difficulties with your horse, we tend to questioning ourselves and our horses, for example:
- What’s wrong with me?
- What’s wrong with my horse!
- Why is this happening to me?
- What if I fail?
- What if I make a fool of myself?
When we ask ourselves these lousy questions, we will receive lousy answers, because of the saying: what you ask, you shall receive!
Your unconscious will be looking for answers what is wrong with you and why you are making a fool of myself.
So let’s start to ask better questions 😉 for example:
- What’s great about this problem?
- How can I turn things around?
- What’s the next step I need to take to change this?
- What am I willing to do to make it the way I want it?
- How can I learn from this problem, so that this never happens again?
As a result we will receive better answers!
My horse Maestro taught me to ask empowering questions in moments of crisis and it appeared to be a critical skill that pulled me through some tough times.
We all want to ride our horses, but it’s not always easy for our horse to carry us due to his natural asymmetry and physical imbalance.
So Maestro taught me to ask myself:
- How can I help my horse?
- What can I do for my horse?
- What’s the next step I need to take to help my horse?
- How can I guide him so he can carry me properly and in a comfortable way?
So he taught me: Not only ask what your horse can do for you, but ask what you can do for your horse!
And by asking the right questions, it brought me all the way up to Straightness Training!
STart today: Sign up for free!
If you want to learn more about how to start Straightness Training, then join my free 4 part Mini Mastery Course!
This is what you’ll discover:
- How to avoid the training pitfalls that I’ve fallen into, and almost every rider falls into, and which make training your horse ten times harder!
- How to teach your horse a new exercise in a horse-friendly and stress-free way.
- How to eliminate unnecessary stress, frustration, and disappointment, and fast-track your progression!
- Six simple keys to make horse training and riding easy, no matter what discipline you’re in, and no matter what breed or age!
This mini course really is worth watching – not only useful insights and tips, but also seeing the learning stages that both a less experienced and more experienced horse had to go through to achieve the desired results.
All 4 video clips are accompanied by easy to understand theory and explanations, which makes it easy to follow and the processes even more clear!
Plus, the downloadable manuals are very informative, useful and helpful!
So don’t miss out on it and join the course, it’s 100% free: