When you have problems or experience difficulties with your horse, we tend to questioning ourselves and our horses, for example:
- What’s wrong with me?
- What’s wrong with my horse!
- Why is this happening to me?
- What if I fail?
- What if I make a fool of myself?
When we ask ourselves these lousy questions, we will receive lousy answers, because of the saying: what you ask, you shall receive!
Your unconscious will be looking for answers what is wrong with you and why you are making a fool of myself.
So let’s start to ask better questions 😉 for example:
- What’s great about this problem?
- How can I turn things around?
- What’s the next step I need to take to change this?
- What am I willing to do to make it the way I want it?
- How can I learn from this problem, so that this never happens again?
As a result we will receive better answers!
My horse Maestro taught me to ask empowering questions in moments of crisis and it appeared to be a critical skill that pulled me through some tough times.
We all want to ride our horses, but it’s not always easy for our horse to carry us due to his natural asymmetry and physical imbalance.
So Maestro taught me to ask myself:
- How can I help my horse?
- What can I do for my horse?
- What’s the next step I need to take to help my horse?
- How can I guide him so he can carry me properly and in a comfortable way?
So he taught me: Not only ask what your horse can do for you, but ask what you can do for your horse!
And by asking the right questions, it brought me all the way up to Straightness Training!
Join My Free Training
Jump on over to my free training were you get a three-step process for implementing Straightness Training in your training sessions right now.
Watch two videos and download your free eBook about the ST Exercises which will help you put the information into action right away: