- The weather is good / bad.
- The arena is okay / not okay.
- There are too many people / not enough people.
- Our horse is nice, not nice, energetic, lazy, cooperative, stubborn, willing, naughty, ...
- "Is this true?"
- "What else could this mean?"
- "What if the opposite be true?"
- 1. Your opinion
- 2. Convert you opinion to oneself
- 3: Convert your opinion to other
- 4.Convert your opinion to opposite
- 1. My horse doesn't listen to me.
- 2. I don't listen to myself.
- 3. I don't listen to my horse.
- 4. My horse does listen to me.
- 1. My horse annoys me (because he's nipping, biting, excaping, pushing... )
- 2. I am annoying myself
- 3. I am annoying my horse
- 4. My horse is not annoying me
- What is my original opinion? What is my story? My statement?
- What is if the opposite is true?
- What happens when I convert it to oneself?
- To my horse?
- To the total opposite?
- Can I find an example of how these conversions are true?
- Or even truer?
Links To Relevant And Recommended Articles:
Become A Next-Level Horse Trainer❝If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.❞ When you are aware of our thoughts, you can change them. One way to do this is to ask yourself amazingly good questions.
Your brain can’t help but answer - it’s what it does best. Empowering questions will generate empowering thoughts. Learn more about how to manage your thoughts and ask better questions in our ST Academy Scholars Program:Join us in Scholars to see how your thoughts about yourself and your horse are so critical when it comes to everyday training sessions and everyday life. Join Scholars and become the best version of yourself so you can actualize your horse's full potential! I’ve got a special page for you that explains everything you get, all the course materials and the group classes, and how it works - go take a look now » The Scholar Program opens its doors again at the end of the month, and it’s going to be amazing! I can’t wait to see all the incredible transformations that come from our Scholars!